Monday, October 18, 2010

Blog is no longer password protected

 

So if you really want someone to see it, you can just give them to web address and I don’t need to invite them.

It is possible that Fiona is doing some pre-teething (according to my mom). She drools like crazy, chews on her hand, and pulls on her ears.

100_0296 100_0297

Mmmm, yummy hand. Tastes like chicken.

On a not so happy note, I tried dairy on Saturday, just a couple teaspoons of whipped cream from John’s mocha latte at Le Petit Cafe. Then a very small smear on a bagel yesterday. Up until now, we were marveling at how little she was spitting up and thinking maybe, just maybe, she was starting to outgrow the reflux. Then yesterday she had a massive puke attack, and again today twice. No one escaped unscathed. It’s constant and very liquid-y. And she’s really gassy and has been fussy all of a sudden, and back to green poop. So, I think I will be swearing off the dairy for a while. :( I miss yogurt. The other possibility is that I have a foremilk/hindmilk imbalance all of a sudden.

Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment