A long time ago I became a BzzAgent. BzzAgents get free stuff, then tell their friends about it. All bzzcampaignes are word of mouth. I learned about it after my friend Jen told me how much she liked Nutella. I already knew that Jen liked Nutella. She told me she got it for free but had to talk about it online. I thought, “I want to get free stuff! I can talk about it online!” So there you have it.
So now I’ve received some free stuff I want to talk about. This is my honest opinion, I’m not being paid. I just have to use the product and review it. Here is my review:
I’ve been using Sebastian Volupt Shampoo and Conditioner for a week and a half. My hair is curly and dry and usually pretty frizzy and I only wash it twice a week. I love Sebastian products and wish someone had to me about Potion 9 when I was a teenager. The shampoo and conditioner are no exception. They smell nice, sort of the like the old Helene Curtis Salon Selectives, if anyone remembers that product line. The shampoo gets my hair really squeeky clean feeling. The conditioner is pretty light, so if you feel like your hair is oilier, you’d probably still like it. My hair felt nice the following day – soft but not oily, light but not dry.
The first time I used it my hair felt really good, soft but not dry, and not greasy. I also received Volupt Spray, which is a spray gel. I used it but was not impressed. It says you put it on wet hair and either blow dry or air dry. I don’t have time to blow dry my hair so I put it on and let it air dry. It made my hair stiff like the old Aqua Net hair spray and the next day my hair felt really residue-y.
I also received a box of Nioxin System 2 hair stuff. I was not sure what it was exactly until John pointed out that it was for thinning hair. Well my hair is not thinning, so I never used it. BUT! If anyone wants it, let me know, I’ll send it your way. I think it’s pretty expensive stuff. You can tell me what you think and I’ll write about to satisfy the terms of being a BzzAgent.
OK, I've talked about it online.
No comments:
Post a Comment