Monday, January 17, 2011

Where’s Fiona?

DSCN1575 DSCN1580

 DSCN1581

Her latest thing is to crawl under her bed. I have no idea why she does it, but she does. She works her way along the bars. It reminds me a little of rock climbing. Those tiny legs next to her belong to Sophie the Giraffe.

0117111532 0117111532a

0117111532b 0117111532c

Here she is playing with a new toy, the Skwish. True to form, she began by first chewing on it.

DSCN1582 DSCN1583

Still no teeth, but she has been doing a little better, sleeping more regularly. Most nights last weeks she ate at roughly 11 and 3, as if on a schedule. However, today she started really chewing on her hands again. I think we are in for a long week/month/year until those little choppers break through.

DSCN1586 DSCN1587

We bought her a bouncer/exersaucer and moved the swing to her room. She seems to like it. We bought it at a consignment store for half of what it would cost new.

DSCN1588 DSCN1589

DSCN1590

John took these photos. He thought it was funny how we were both just sitting there, hanging out. That’s my “I can’t believe my eyes are open” face.

DSCN1591 DSCN1592

Last, what’s a blog post without a little leg? I’m sorry the photos are fuzzy. John cannot stop moving or bouncing when in front of the camera. Fiona loves investigating her burp clothes, especially those with patterns on them.

DSCN1593 DSCN1594 

DSCN1595 DSCN1596

DSCN1599 DSCN1598

No comments:

Post a Comment