Friday, April 22, 2011

I Feel Like a Bad Mother

Not only did I break John’s camera today (it fell out of the pocket of my cardigan and landed on hard cement pavement), I allowed my child to get a sunburn. We went to a meet up at Marina Park. It was sunny and pleasant. She was wearing a sun hat and I tried to make sure her face was always in shade, but the sun got her somehow. Her cheeks and nose a quite pink this evening. I really hope it doesn’t disturb her sleep, but I am not holding my breath.

Here are some “Easter” photos I took before I dropped the camera. Tomorrow we are going to the home of my cousins David and Karla for Passover Seder.

Note that Fiona is chewing on the bunny.

DSCN2043 DSCN2045

DSCN2046 DSCN2047

DSCN2049 DSCN2052

No comments:

Post a Comment