I can’t believe Fiona is three months old today. She’s a month old adjusted. It’s been a crazy summer. My post partum shed is in full swing as of last night; my hair is falling out in clumps.
A friend told me that every post on this blog is full of cutesy pictures of Fiona and that I gush about her cuteness. I think it’s just because she is so darned cute! Here are some photos of her in her bath. Notice the little fat rolls she is starting to get:
That big knob on her stomach is her big distended belly button. She has small hernia right below it and part of her bowel is pushed up. It doesn’t cause her any pair, has nothing to do with the reflux, and will probably go down by the time she is a year old. A pediatrician told us that he will not be concerned until she is three years old. I think it is the result of straining a lot the last week in the NICU, which is when it showed up. Before that, her belly button was little and, you guessed it, cute!
Fiona loves her bath and will go from screaming bloody murder to quiet as a mouse when we put her in the bath.
Speaking of reflux and screaming, I think the Prevacid is finally working. She seems so much happier, eating is a lot less of an ordeal, and interestingly, she stopped screaming during diaper changes. She’s also been a lot less gassy but I think it’s because I stopped drinking milk and eating ice cream every day. She is still the Princess of Puke, spitting up often, but not in as great a quantity as before, and not crying when she spits up.
Here she is chillin’ like a villain on her Boppy:
And no, I don’t pose her, she’s just a natural.
It’s a mirror image, literally, and also bunny feet:
Slumped over on her daddy’s lap:
No comments:
Post a Comment