Saturday, September 17, 2011

Our Little Bookworm

Fiona clearly loves to read...or be read to. She obviously takes it very seriously:

DSC_1027 DSC_1028

DSC_1029 DSC_1030

Did Mr. Gumpy really let all those animals in boat? I don’t believe it!

DSC_1031 DSC_1032

She loves to turn the pages:

DSC_1033 DSC_1034

DSC_1036 DSC_1037

The plot must be a nail biter...will they all fall into the water? Will the chameleon find  color of his own?? Who is the little bird’s mother???

DSC_1038 DSC_1039

DSC_1040 DSC_1041

DSC_1042 DSC_1043

DSC_1044 

She even likes to read magazines:

DSCN0675 DSCN0676

She was flipping through last month’s National Geographic and getting very excited about the ghost bears.

Here she is “reading” to herself:

DSCN0673 DSCN0674

I don’t mind that she is a bookworm, I am too. I just hope she also has an appreciation for numbers (meaning math).

Here she is offering me a book, and then looking very serious:

DSC_1045 DSC_1046

No comments:

Post a Comment