I can’t believe my little baby is two years old! She is so delightful and brings so much joy and laughter into our lives! She has almost all her teeth (one to go), says all sorts of words, including duct tape and Chapstick, knows she is two years old, loves to sing and dance, read and do puzzles, play hide and seek with Fiona, and generally anything Fiona is doing. She LOVES her sister and misses her when she isn’t there. She loves to climb and jump, and to cuddle her soft dolls. Her smile and her little dimples simply light up my life. I’m pretty sure her favorite animal is an owl and her favorite color is purple. I think her favorite phrase is “I want that.”
She is incredibly helpful, cleans up when asked, loves to brush her teeth. She loves to draw and paint, recently discovered stamping, and I know for a fact her favorite dinosaur is the Minmi. It’s a small, herbivorous Anklasaurian, kind of like Victoria herself. She eats a variety of foods, including salad with truffle dressing (I wasn’t a big fan), dumplings my friend made, aged cheddar cheese, smoked salmon and pickled herring, prosciutto, so basically anything. Olives especially, and any and all fruit. Even though their personalities are so different, in many ways she is very much like her sister. I just can’t get enough of her and I can’t believe how fast she is growing up!
She is very observant and she is also very fast! She keeps us on our toes (literally, as she we have to put things up high because she will climb to reach anything she can see). She knows to say “CHEESE!” when we take a picture (or when she wants to each cheese).
We had cupcakes after dinner, sang happy birthday, and Victoria opened her presents.
Here are some videos from tonight and from a couple of weeks ago, when Fiona and Victoria were pretending Victoria didn’t feel well. Fiona tucked her in on the couch and then read to her.
Happy Birthday my sweet girl! I love you with all my heart! I can’t believe how lucky I am to have you and your sister. You are truly a gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment