Saturday, March 17, 2012

Wait Until Your Father Gets Home

That is what I told Fiona yesterday. We went for a nice long walk in the afternoon, but she still wanted to play outside when we got home. I really needed to make dinner, so I told her to wait until her Daddy got home because he will take her outside. The result? Fiona went to her room and played with some toys while I prepared dinner. When John arrived she ran out of her room as though it was on fire and went straight to the back door. John was a little confused until I told him about the earlier conversation. There was nothing left to do but put her shoes and coat on.

Here is Fiona on the walk:

0316121717

This is a skateboard ramp that was turned upside down.

Here she is, in the bottom left corner of the screen, playing with her blocks (or putting them away):

0316121753

Today it is raining, but that doesn’t stop Fi from enjoying the outdoors:

DSCN3630  DSCN3632

DSCN3631 DSCN3633 

DSCN3634

Yesterday John gave her the trowel and her new favorite thing is to dig in the garden, rain or shine.

Here are a couple of random photos:

0303121429a 0305121307

We all have colds this week. Fiona is the only one getting any sleep because I am waking up coughing and John says he doesn’t feel great either. Hopefully we will all recover quickly.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment