Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just Photos

Ok, and a few descriptions.

Sometimes I want to do this to the world:

IMG_0167

Some photos that my friend Nicole took the other day, when Fiona was at her house:

download download (1)

download (2) download (6)

download (3) download (4)

download (5) download (7)

download (8) download (9)

The little boy is Caz and Fiona now says his name. It can be distinguished from the word “car” because for “car” she says “cau” and for Caz she says “Caa”.

IMG_0168

That is a ball in Fiona’s shirt.

Reading with Daddy, as usual:

IMG_0170

Snack time?

IMG_0165 IMG_0166

A lot of squatting that day:

IMG_0172 IMG_0173

IMG_0174 IMG_0179

IMG_0175 IMG_0178 

IMG_0180 IMG_0181

The perspective on this photo is not good, but I am rarely in a photo with Fiona, so I don’t care:

IMG_0176

Off to do work. Fiona’s sleeping and napping has been horrible so I am exhausted and I have a presentation to make for Monday and a big project due for class on Tuesday.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment